St. Louis Immigration Lawyer

Your immigration paperwork is vitally important. Your future plans depend upon it being done properly and on time. You want to know that your case is being handled correctly. You need a St. Louis immigration attorney to inform you promptly when there is progress or problems with your work or family visa.

At the Law Offices of M. Margaret O'Hare, we understand that you need peace of mind. We provide our clients with experienced immigration legal representation and counsel delivered with superior responsiveness. When you have a question, we always have the time to answer it. For a free consultation about help with work visas or family visas, contact our St. Louis immigration law office.

Experience You Can Count On

Attorney M. Margaret O'Hare  is a St. Louis immigration lawyer who has been practicing immigration law for more than 15 years. She is accessible to her clients by phone and provides personal service to help them with their immigration matters. Ms. O'Hare is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association.

We assist clients with the following immigration needs:

Family Visas and Immigration

Spouses, children, and fiancés/fiancées can qualify for K family-based temporary visas and green cards. Parents and siblings of U.S. citizens may also qualify for visas. At the Law Offices of M. Margaret O'Hare, we complete all required forms and petitions accurately and promptly, avoiding delays and other potential problems.

Work Visas

There are a number of work-related visas, depending upon your business needs and current visa availability. One visa petition may be more available or useful than another at any given time. M. Margaret O'Hare is a St. Louis immigration attorney who can help you choose the right temporary work visas for your business needs:H-1B visas for skilled professional staff, L-1 visas to transfer skilled technical workers and managers from overseas, E-2 visas for investors, R-1 for religious worker visas, P visas for athletes, artists, and entertainers, and TN visas for Canadian and Mexican workers.

We also handle all types of employment-based petitions and applications for permanent workers including PERM labor certification, National Interest Waivers, EB-1 and EB-2 visa petitions for professionals of outstanding ability, and Special Immigrant Religious Workers.

Green Card Applications (I-485)

A lawful permanent resident of the United States who is a foreign national may be issued a green card. This is a type of identification demonstrates your legal right to live in the United States. We help clients seek their green cards through a variety of ways, including those seeking a green card through a legitimate marriage to a U.S. citizen.

Other Immigration Services

  • Consular visa processing
  • Visa extensions
  • Citizenship applications

Our office hours are 8:30 to 5:30, Monday through Friday, with additional hours by appointment. We are conveniently located near the St. Charles Rock Road exit, Highway 270 near the corner of McKelvey and DePaul Drive.  Contact our law office for a free initial consultation.